Thursday, September 14, 2006

household chores and pc troubleshooting on a day off

i thought i wouldn't be able to post this today. my pc is acting weird just now. the dial-up connection kept on disconnecting and gave a 16.5 kbps speed... gosh... what will happen with that kind of speed... it kept on saying that the port from my modem has been closed... what???!! i had to uninstall some software and check the device manager... and repeatedly restart my pc... finally... uninstalling the aim triton did the trick... now i'm connected at the normal speed i am usually in... good thing it worked or i'd consider buying a new modem to replace my current one... anyway...

i started my day today with a household chore. my mom asked me to clean our pebbled terrace. she asked me to remove the paint spill on the floor. it's weird i know. the paint spill looks like a rugby. tumagas s'ya from the can itself because it's been there for a long time already... kumbaga sa pagkain o can goods... expired na s'ya... according to my mom, that paint is for cars i think. it was supposed to be applied to our roof but my dad was too pre-occupied about other things back then. anyway... i had both hands sore. the spill was so sticky and i had to apply a lot of force so i can remove it from the floor. geez... my hands were really hurting... they still do 'til now.

after lunch, i was updated my iPod and left after a few mins because i'll need to upload the pictures of my brother's paintings to my multiply site. i had to do it in an internet cafe 'coz i'm using a dial up connection at home. by the way, i'm helping him to sell them. he promised me that he'll give me a commission... hehehe... when i was about to leave the internet cafe... i saw a good friend of mine, gladdy, with her daughter, gabby and her sister, merry. we got to chat a bit but i had to leave at once because i need to drop by the market to buy some stuff... i just told her that i'll see her the next day to make up for it.

so, i have a lot of things to do tomorrow... hahaha... what a busy day it will be... i need to squeeze my brother's request to take pictures of his paintings, i had to see gladdy as promised, i had to go to antipolo to install limewire to abba's laptop... pretty hectic isn't it?! :) i just dunno if i'll manage to go to antipolo still... 'coz knowing myself, i'm sure i'll have a hard time leaving gladdy's place. :) i haven't seen her for 6 months... we have a lot of catching up to do... meaning... mahaba-habang kwentuhan toh!... hahaha...

oo nga pala, my brother was so nice to make me a little box for my chalk pastels. 'kala ko, 'di nya tutuparin un pangako n'ya... good thing he did. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

russ, i'll see you next week na lang. i guess we'll both be busy tomorrow. something came up and i have to slave myself with these things. meet you guysna lang after my birthday and see what we can do to party. hehe. mwah!

russ said...

no problem dude... :)