Tuesday, September 12, 2006

walkathon and chalk pastels

when i reached home last night, i can feel my legs burning. well... i walked a lot yesterday... marathon yata un... hehehe... from singer to valley golf, ayala ave near paseo going to valero st., valero st. to glorietta, and buendia to valero. sino ba namang 'di sasakit 'pag nabugbog ka nang ganyan katindi... hahaha... para ngang ayoko munang maglakad ng ilang araw... hahaha... pero s'yempre 'di pwede 'un. :)

today, i had to take the mrt so i can drop by national bookstore in glorietta. it's a long walk again going to our office at valero. haaayyy... i can feel my legs ache again. well... i had to buy my brother some chalk pastels again... it's on sale that's why we're grabbing the opportunity to buy a lot. it's regular price is Php 56.00 with some cents but now its only Php 16.50. it's more than 50% off. nice. :) too bad, the other colors that my bro badly needs are out of stock. well... that's life, you can't have it all. :)

my brother and i had an exchange deal, and this is part of it. i'd buy him his art materials and he'd frame my sketches and paintings. i'd pay him in terms which is good. hahaha... i'm excited with the results because i'd get to hang them on my room's wall. :) this is good rin kse i'd get to buy some art materials for myself too... papasobrahan ko lang ng ilang pieces un pinabibili n'ya sa akin. pero s'yempre, i'd pay for it. KKB 'ika nga. :)

i'll have to drop off all these materials to his place pa. geez... kakapagod! di bale day off ko na ulit tomorrow. i dunno what i'm gonna do tomorrow. i might update my iPod or finish my sketch or visit a good friend in our place whom i promised to see. it depends in my mood. anyway, i have the entire day to think of it. i hope i'd be able to accomplish something. hehehe...

No comments: