Friday, September 15, 2006

pay day mishaps

it's payday and i was expecting that i'll get my second pay through atm. unfortunately, they issued it in check. they did not send an early advice that we'll get it in that form or else i should have came in earlier. i just realized it when i tried withdrawing from an atm machine in shangrila at about 2:14pm. since i'm not sure if we already have our salary, i asked a colleague if she had checked her atm balance and told me that she got her salary in her atm already. i had to ask for my pay from the accounting people. i got my pay check at about 4:36pm and the banks are already closed. by the way, it's friday and i have to wait 'til monday to encash my salary... great isn't?! but come to think of it, i have a lot of things to be thankful for today... one, i've got my salary though i can't use it 'til it's encashed... two, i almost got late today but made it a few minutes before my shift schedule... three, i was able to go to work today though i'm not feeling that well... i'm still blessed. :)

No comments: