Thursday, September 14, 2006

sick

i was supposed to do a lot of things today. unfortunately, i'm not feeling well. i cancelled my appointment with abba early in the morning because i feel that i can't manage to do all those things today. abba left a message here to inform me that we'll just reschedule it next week. but i already texted her for the same reason.

my appointment with my brother did not push through either. he said that the person who bought his paintings is not available. so there...

well... i was not able to see gladdy either. i fell asleep because i was not feeling well. and woke up at 6pm. i woke up with the same feeling so i had to take paracetamol. mahirap na baka ma-absent ako tomorrow.

one thing that i was able to do today was i have finished my sketch. good thing i was able to accomplish something today...

by the way, my good friend love texted me this morning. she's asking when we can see each other... eat out or something... we haven't come up with a specific date yet... hopefully by next week. :)

it seems like our senior supervisor is reshuffling our sched. rio, my colleague, texted me to ask me what is my preferred shift. i hope i still get the 3pm-11pm shift and a friday-saturday or sunday-monday off. i'm crossing my fingers... i hope i'd get the sched i want. :)

time to go to sleep, i need to have all the rest that i can get... sana i'll feel better na tomorrow...

No comments: