Monday, December 18, 2006

cold+s' month

it's late this year when i felt the chill in the air. if i'm not mistaken, it's just last week... or it's just me. hahaha... the reason i noticed it is because i caught colds just yesterday. i usually catch colds whenever the season changes... i mean the weather. :) i just find it weird or maybe because i'm weird too. :)

one contributing factor can be: it's the result of too much stress incurred due to the overtimes i rendered the past few days... hehehe... matindi kse pangangailangan e... hehehe...

----------------

i don't have much to write about today except that as early as 9am this morning, we don't have electricity due to the scheduled maintenance of meralco. good thing i woke up early today to run some errands for my mom. i left for work early today, too to find the pair of chucks i wanted in the shopping malls. unfortunately, my search was futile. hmp... my last resort will be at landmark here in makati and i'm planning to go there tomorrow. so again, i have to wake up early and leave home early. though, i was not able to find the chucks i wanted today, it's a good thing i left home early because there were people assembling for a prayer rally in ayala that caused heavy traffic. thank God i arrived early at work. so my day isn't that bad at all though i was so tired walking to find my pair of chucks... hahaha... :)

---------------

naaliw naman ako today... hazim, abba's special friend mentioned me in his blog... and it was abba who informed me about it. wala lang... hahaha...

No comments: