Thursday, December 28, 2006

i did it! :)

i was so thankful today because i was able to meet my quota for the incentive program. i thought i won't be able to but thank God i did. i was able to hit the 91 sign ups so i can get the 4900 incentive. i just dunno when i will finally get it. according to my colleague here, it was usually released on the 15th of the month. sayang i won't get it in time for my birthday but i think it's fine because i will still have the money anyway. pandagdag sa ipon ko para makabili ako ng canon camera. hehehe... sana nga tuluy-tuloy na 'tong incentive program na toh e... para naman mas lalong nakakaganang magtrabaho... hehehe...

------------------

three days to go before the year ends. i dunno if i'll be coming up with my new year's resolution. i don't feel like it because i end up not doing them. hahaha... oh well...

------------------

my birthday's fast approaching. i'm growing a year older. i just hope that i'll be more wiser and sana matupad lahat ng wish ko... not my wish list ha?! :)

No comments: