Tuesday, December 12, 2006

welcome back yosh!

i'm so glad yosh is back. miss ko s'ya sobra... hehehe... i wasn't able to talk to her that much because i'm starving and i had to take my break. when i came back she already logged out. oh well... i'll have my chance of chatting with her... i'm sure... welcome back yoshie! :)

it took me more than 30 mins before i was able to come back from my break. niluto pa kse namin ung hotdog sa bagong toaster dito sa office e... hehehe... my sup brought hotdogs and few slices of ham, my other friend brought butter while i brought bread... tomorrow daw ulit... hehehe...

i had a blast today... i arrive at the office at 23 mins past 10am. as i had mentioned in my previous entries, i am rendering overtime work for the next days. i'm doing the same thing tomorrow morning. i had a lot of sign ups too today... i had 10 sign ups for the day and still counting... i need to catch up for the incentive til the end of the month... hehehe... sana lang magtuluy-tuloy... wish me luck! :)

--------------------------

our company gives a blowout party monthly for all its employees who celebrated their birthdays. for the month of december, the management decided to celebrate with the orphans in white cross children's home in san juan on december 18. i signed up for those employees who would like to join. the truth is, i'm excited for this because this is the first time i'll be able to experience this kind of thing. i'm going to take a lot of pics and post them here... :)

No comments: