Monday, December 11, 2006

OT = Php :)

it's amazing that though i only had less than five hours of sleep this morning, i'm not feeling anything weird about myself nor sleepy except that i am unexceptionally perky today. yeah... i think it's weird... well... there a lot of things weird about me... so that's not new anymore... hahaha...

i'll be rendering more overtime hours on the coming days because the sups here need help in auditing some recorded TPV calls. they need more people to attend to it and finish it in time for its deadline. i have to wake up early and come to work early than my usual shift to render OT. oh well... its fine for me... more OT... more pay to expect on payday... hehehe... di naman halatang i'm badly in need of extra income noh???!!! hahaha

nakakahiyang mang aminin... yeah, i really do. i am hoping to have a good year in 2007. my mom and i have a lot of plans... sana matupad un lahat... God speed! :)

No comments: