Wednesday, December 06, 2006

wish list

today is exactly a month before my birthday. abba asked me to come up with my wishlist too. hahaha... well, here it is... im writing this list to remind myself that i need to save up for them so i can buy them in the near future... hehehe... so, here goes...


1. canon eos 400d (kahit canon eos 350d)













2. acoustic guitar and amplifier










3. psp















4. dvd player (already bought one yesterday hehehe...)














5. kahon (percussion instrument)










6. a guitar capo (ung pa-clip)



















7. digital photography books (photo idea index by jim krause and digital photography handbook by doug harman)






























8. chuck taylor shoes (olive color)










9. hat (im not quite sure how do you call this hat but i like it in khaki color)












10. tons of socks (ung manipis lang tsaka hanggang ankle lang ang length)




11. a new pair of shades

12. jackets

on top of all of these, i hope i can get a good paying job para makapagpagawa na kme ng bahay and of course, so i can buy all of these... :)

------------------------------

yesterday, i had to cancel my checkup with my surgeon. i didnt know that my mom is planning to go to antipolo to see the image of the black nazarene of quiapo. yes, the black nazarene of quiapo went to antipolo cathedral for two days (dec. 4 and 5) for the birthday of virgin mary so we grabbed the opporunity to see the black nazarene.
i was so thankful that i chose to come with my mom because we got to come close and touch the image minus the huge crowd and the siksikan.

------------------------------

finally, i had the chance to have my eyes checked. im right... i have to wear eyeglasses again... at tumaas ang grado ng mata ko... hmp...

------------------------------
i had my hair trimmed too yesterday. i had my highlights removed. so i spent a lot for my hair alone yesterday minus the one i spent for my eyeglasses. oh well... the result of having too much fetish on one's hair... you'll have a nice hairdo but the downside is you end up with no money... hahaha...

------------------------------

i almost forgot. its my friend's birthdate today. she's my classmate since elementary up to college and even worked in the same company after our graduation. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALMIRA! :)

No comments: