Monday, December 04, 2006

rants, rants and rants

i cant think of anything to write about today but some thoughts thats been bothering me since this morning. my mom and our neighbors are having some issues since the day my dad left. the vicinity where i live is the same area where my relatives on my father side also lives. since my dad left, they've been treating my mom as if she does not exist. we've been hearing a lot of things said about my mom that are so judgmental. oh well... i dont want to dwell on that.

im just having thoughts of moving out from that neighborhood the soonest possible time. i just dont have enough money to do that. i would be doing my mom a great favor if we will leave the area but i just dont have enough funds to support it. haayyy... why does it have to be this difficult???!!!... we never caused anyone any trouble nor hurt anybody and yet this is what we get???... i just dont get it. it really sucks...

-----------------------------------------------------------

im wondering if i can get a loan from PAGIBIG funds... will they be able to help me finance building a new house???!!!... i guess so but i still dont have the land title of the lot i am purchasing... too bad... any suggestions???

-----------------------------------------------------------

im going to medical city tomorrow for my supposedly quarterly checkup with my surgeon. this is already long overdue i should have come back last october and had my ultrasound by that time too. too bad, i dont have enough money to spend and i had to wait for my health card to be released before i can go see my surgeon... haayy... ang hirap talaga maging mahirap...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, russ, don't worry...everything's gonna be okay.
mwah.

russ said...

thanks dude... i hope so too... :)