Saturday, December 09, 2006

some thoughts

its my first day in my new post. nakakatawa... im just reading the script pero nabubulol pa ako... hahaha... i had one sign up today and it was my first call... i even forgot to mention a portion of my script because my tools logged me out... hmp... i only had a few calls and i was pulled out to do inbound customer support again because my other colleague in inbound was pulled out to do webscreening... oh well... its fine... as long as they pay me well... lol...

------------------------------------------------------

yesterday, abba was so ecstatic about something. something i can't discuss here. hehehe... we exchanged a few text messages and i remember her thanking me for being so supportive in all her delusions... lol...

for you abba my friend, i just want you to be happy... kahit ano gawin mo suportahan taka... wag lang ilegal ha?!... hehehe... that's the least i can do for a good friend... don't worry... if there will come a time that you need someone to wake you up from that delusion... i'll be glad to be the person to wake you up... hehehe... and no matter what happens... if we end up spinsters... which i think you will not... i'll be glad to share a pad with you... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah russ sobrang natawa ko! well, kaya nga hindi ako sasama kina mum kasi mamimiss kita eh. haha! salamat. promise di na ko magtatago sa mga pulis. haha!

Anonymous said...

hahaha... kahit ako nun sinusulat ko toh natawa rin ako e... hehehe...