Wednesday, December 27, 2006

as promised

i'm sitting here infront of my computer thinking of what to write for my blog. it's been a week since the last time i was able to write the daily things i did. maybe i should start with the disappointing thing that happened to me when i had my ultrasound last dec. 22.

as i have blogged previously, i went to see my surgeon a week ago and was asked to have an ultrasound. so i did what i was told. i am a hmo card holder of maxicare from our company so i was so kampante that i won't pay a cent for the ultrasound because i had the same hmo card when i was in convergys. i didn't pay anything for my 2 ultrasounds during that time so i was expecting of the same thing. to my disappointment, the coordinator told me that test was not covered. i just don't understand why maybe because i refused to understand... and also because i was too pissed to understand. i just didn't blurt out my frustration to the lady because i know it's not her fault so i ended up paying for the ultrasound fee. it's a whopping Php1420. nice, isn't it. oh well... since then, i've been cursing maxicare. hehehe...

----------------

last dec. 23, abba, yosh, blythe, ricelle and i had a reunion. we were supposed to be with our other convergys friends but at the last hour they suddenly backed out due to some personal reasons. nevertheless, the dinner was still fun. we all enjoyed the food that we all prepared. the menu was courtesy of abba. i love the mashed potato, kani salad, kebabs and the cheese sticks. i was the one who grilled the kebabs and was the one to blame why some of them were burnt. hehehe... it was really a fun day. though, i was not able to eat ice cream because they had me sing a few songs and when my throat was already tired they served the ice cream. hahaha...

----------------

today will be no extraordinary for me. i still have the same routinary and boring life. hahaha... but i have something to look forward to on jan 15. hopefully, i'll get my incentive for the sign ups i've got for the month. the good news is there is a new incentive program for us starting dec 28 til jan 27. the incentive amount will be higher than what we currently have. hehehe... i just hope i can get more sign ups for that period. i need 91 so i can get the 6700 incentive. wish me luck! God speed. :)

No comments: