Sunday, December 10, 2006

yosh... where are you??!!!

i really missed yosh today. i haven't heard from her for days already. it's just weird. i haven't caught her online either. i wonder what's keepin her busy... hmmm... anyway, whatever that is... i hope she's doin' fine.

hey yosh, if you happen to pass by my site... pls send me a shoutout... thanks... hehehe...

-------------------

two of my new friends here at the office, swore that they will give me a make over. they are giving me a year to shed some pounds para daw maisama nila ako sa bar hopping nila at gimmick... hahaha... good luck... they are the nth people to swear they are giving me a make over... lol...

------------------

i'm rendering overtime again for the second time... i'll be staying until 4am to audit some TPV calls... oh well... goodluck sa kin pag-uwi ko later... sana makasakay agad ako at makatiyempo ng fx... :)

oo nga pala, goodluck sa akin tomorrow... nakakaantok pa naman sa bagong station ko... hehehe...

No comments: