Friday, December 08, 2006

new post, new sched

i took calls on the start of the shift today and was pulled out to get a briefing of the task i'll be handling for the next days or months or even years... who can tell... i've been through three different tasks in my current job in the span of 4 months. oh well... the only permanent thing in this world is change and it seems like my company is applying it to the fullest sense of it. but this time i requested for it because i am after the weekend off and the incentive they offer for the TPV post. i am going to work for 8 straight days this week because my sched will change too... and finally, i am going to have a weekend off. thank you, Lord! :)

ok lang na 8 days ako magtatrabaho ngayong week na toh... dagdag kita rin un... hehehe... tsaka madali lang naman ang trabaho e... you are just going to read a script... un nga lang everything's recorded... so i need to behave... hahaha...

--------------------------------------------------------------

my officemate asked me a while ago if i want to teach english to foreigners and asked him how and where. he told me about the work her girlfriend is into who happens to be my kababayan and long lost relative. this will be a good sideline for me. i just hope it works out. im crossing my fingers... :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

i missed yosh. she haven't been online for days already. i wonder what's keeping her busy. hmmm...

----------------------------------------------------------------

abba texted me earlier today informing me that our friend, blythe has dengue fever. i hope she's ok.

i also asked abba if our scheduled cookout for dec 12 will push through. it seems like it will be moved to dec 15 instead... and i have to coordinate with yosh pa... san na kaya un??... :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

it seems like my checkup schedule with my surgeon will have to wait til my next off. oh well... that's fine as long as its weekend!!!!!!!! yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

we might be able to leave our place earlier than expected. my mom is asking me to talk to my brother's friend who is an architect. it seems like our plan will be pushing through earlier than expected. as for the funds, i think my mom's going to get a loan somewhere. so, paying for it will be my task. :) i just hope everything will work out fine. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

we went to antipolo again this morning to attend mass so i had to accompany her. its the feast of the immaculate conception today that's why we had to go there early so i wont be late going to work. good thing, i was not late today. :)

No comments: