Wednesday, December 13, 2006

looking forward to 2007

last night, it just came to my knowledge that our office is going to hire people on january. the first thing that came in my head is work opportunity for yosh. she needs a job so i quickly asked my supervisor to inform me when we will have an opening so i can refer yoshie to HR. i am hoping that she'll get a slot. i'm crossing my fingers. :)

---------------------

my supervisor, a colleague and i usually eats together during our lunch break. this has been a routine that whenever they will take their breaks, i should be taking my break too... hehehe... since yesterday, we agreed to bring some food and eat them in the pantry... it's like pot luck... today, my supervisor bought sisig that he cooked. he cooks really well... ang sarap sobra... nasisira tuloy diet ko... hehehe... tomorrow, di ko alam kung ano naman ang kakainin namin... :)

---------------------

i'm looking forward to a lot of things next year. my 28th bday, yoshie being my officemate again, my regularization and pay increase, a new house, my computer shop business, my dslr camera. hehehe... i just hope everything will fall into their right places... God speed... :)

No comments: